I'm giddy with excitement for you guys! Have a fantastic trip and keep us posted regularly. Be safe and we'll miss you at our last meeting tomorrow. Blessings--Christa
Hi Connie! I've been thinking of you ALL morning & wanting to know where you are & how it is going. Thanks for this way to feel connected to you. Have a wonderful time & please keep me posted on your adventure. I am holding you & your family up in prayer from your requests & just knowing all that is involved with travel. Much love - Lora.
so excited you you guys...looking forward to LOTS of pictures.
ReplyDeleteI'm giddy with excitement for you guys! Have a fantastic trip and keep us posted regularly. Be safe and we'll miss you at our last meeting tomorrow. Blessings--Christa
ReplyDeleteMy husband just returned from two weeks in Australia and New Zealand. Have fun! Look forward to your postings....
ReplyDeleteHi Connie! I've been thinking of you ALL morning & wanting to know where you are & how it is going. Thanks for this way to feel connected to you. Have a wonderful time & please keep me posted on your adventure. I am holding you & your family up in prayer from your requests & just knowing all that is involved with travel. Much love - Lora.
ReplyDelete